THE GNOSTIC WAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

3 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by Dramos Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:20 am

I have been on this "journey" for many years. It all began when I was around 8 years of age, I still remember in detail this moment. My mother was reading to me "Listening to the Great Teacher", out of no where this sensation went through my body, it was an understanding of the purity of Love for all that IS. From that moment things began to change for me, how I viewed things seemed to be different than most. Throughout my childhood, I did things that children did. My parents became involved with religion and I was happy, however the joy was not long. In my mind I began to question certain things that were being taught, something just didn't feel right.

This went on into my teenage years. I remember many times going for hikes, praying for understanding, knowledge and wisdom, for I knew there was more than what was being taught. I struggled with this for quite sometime, all the way into my 30's. It was at this point that I mentally broke. I am a firm believer in that things happen for a reason. I went through many therapies to help get me back on track with "reality". I began an intense study of psychology, not only for my healing process but why these things happened in the first place.

After some time had passed, this sensation hit me again. The understanding to things began unfolding. I do a lot of meditation as well as journaling. I found that the truths that I seek always had come from "within". Ever since this realization most everything started unfolding right before me. This is an infinite process, the "self" has all but disappeard, it's not about what I have, it's about what I can give to others. It's about being and living in the moment, my experiences have taught me this.

I did not just happen upon this site, I was led to this site as well as others.

Thank you for accepting me here and I look forward to many discussions

Glory be to God

Dramos

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-10-12

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Admin Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:22 am

Dramos wrote:I have been on this "journey" for many years. It all began when I was around 8 years of age, I still remember in detail this moment. My mother was reading to me "Listening to the Great Teacher", out of no where this sensation went through my body, it was an understanding of the purity of Love for all that IS. From that moment things began to change for me, how I viewed things seemed to be different than most. Throughout my childhood, I did things that children did. My parents became involved with religion and I was happy, however the joy was not long. In my mind I began to question certain things that were being taught, something just didn't feel right.

This went on into my teenage years. I remember many times going for hikes, praying for understanding, knowledge and wisdom, for I knew there was more than what was being taught. I struggled with this for quite sometime, all the way into my 30's. It was at this point that I mentally broke. I am a firm believer in that things happen for a reason. I went through many therapies to help get me back on track with "reality". I began an intense study of psychology, not only for my healing process but why these things happened in the first place.

After some time had passed, this sensation hit me again. The understanding to things began unfolding. I do a lot of meditation as well as journaling. I found that the truths that I seek always had come from "within". Ever since this realization most everything started unfolding right before me. This is an infinite process, the "self" has all but disappeard, it's not about what I have, it's about what I can give to others. It's about being and living in the moment, my experiences have taught me this.

I did not just happen upon this site, I was led to this site as well as others.

Thank you for accepting me here and I look forward to many discussions

Glory be to God

Greetings Dramos, you are most welcome here, and I hope you genuinely benefit from our discussions.

Peace, Love, and Understanding ~ Bob
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2007-11-05

http://www.geocities.com/genuine.gnosis/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatest I am Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:11 am

Dramos

You say you were lead here.
By who or what?

You say glory be to God.
Which God?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Dramos Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Greatest I am wrote:Dramos

By who or what?

You say glory be to God.
Which God?

Regards
DL

If any words could be put to it, I consider this Divine Directiveness

Regards to the second question, let me begin with this, I understand us to be universal cosmic beings, individual but whole, we are a living conscious of what God IS. We try to place a name to this "ONE" but we can not and nor should we try because it creates a seperateness. We are a part of him as well as he is part of us.

Dramos

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatest I am Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 pm

Dramos wrote:
Greatest I am wrote:Dramos

By who or what?

You say glory be to God.
Which God?

Regards
DL

If any words could be put to it, I consider this Divine Directiveness

Regards to the second question, let me begin with this, I understand us to be universal cosmic beings, individual but whole, we are a living conscious of what God IS. We try to place a name to this "ONE" but we can not and nor should we try because it creates a seperateness. We are a part of him as well as he is part of us.

I like your last. Your first though!

Is that Divine Directiveness self generated since we are part of God or does it it have It's own agenda?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

Post by Dramos Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 am

Words can be so confusing at times, they never truely convey what can not be conveyed. I think we all can agree to that. How about Divine Intuition...thyself....maybe a degree of connecting with those of the same "vibration".....
How about Gnosis, knowing that this is a site that understands "what it IS".

Sharing our experiences with one another is enjoyable as well.

Dramos

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatest I am Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:17 am

Dramos wrote:Words can be so confusing at times, they never truely convey what can not be conveyed. I think we all can agree to that..

For sure. I have an example of it right in front of me.

If you answered my question, I do not see it.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

Post by Dramos Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 am

The phone was ringing, so I went in an answered and I listened.

To say that their is an agenda, creates a hidden theme or a scheme, there is none, things are the way they are. You "listened" to what is given to you. If you are meant to seek an understanding, you will seek, you won't find the answer, IT will find you. If you knock and the door opens, IT is not open by you, IT will open for you. If you are to share, then share. If you are given something, you give.

Thyself understands the here-now and the illusion of time itself. The here-now is infinite. If you understand this, then you understand that "that" is all there IS. So there is "nothing" to plan for or any "agendas" to be weary of. The past are experiences but a guide for us from memory. Thyself is humbled each time a "realization" is made and this Light gets brighter and brighter. endless possibilitiies await. Don't "think" to know what they are because you will stumble, Know and accept what they are as such. This is freedom, this is your inner Peace, this is Love.

Dramos

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatest I am Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:49 am

Dramos wrote:The phone was ringing, so I went in an answered and I listened.

To say that their is an agenda, creates a hidden theme or a scheme, there is none, things are the way they are. You "listened" to what is given to you. If you are meant to seek an understanding, you will seek, you won't find the answer, IT will find you. If you knock and the door opens, IT is not open by you, IT will open for you. If you are to share, then share. If you are given something, you give.

Thyself understands the here-now and the illusion of time itself. The here-now is infinite. If you understand this, then you understand that "that" is all there IS. So there is "nothing" to plan for or any "agendas" to be weary of. The past are experiences but a guide for us from memory. Thyself is humbled each time a "realization" is made and this Light gets brighter and brighter. endless possibilitiies await. Don't "think" to know what they are because you will stumble, Know and accept what they are as such. This is freedom, this is your inner Peace, this is Love.

Ok.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down