THE GNOSTIC WAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God’s Wife.

3 posters

Go down

God’s Wife. Empty God’s Wife.

Post by Greatest I am Wed May 20, 2009 10:24 pm

God’s Wife.
In discussions with those who read scripture literally, they tell me that God has an actual body the same way we do.
When scripture says, God spoke, He actually spoke in sounds that we would hear.
When He walked with Adam, He would have shown tracks and all. He could splash around in the water.
This inevitably leads to the use of God’s body parts and the parts that few speak about, you know, the more dirty parts, and functions of these parts. Teeth, lips, penis, anus and the sense of touch required for sex.
If God is true to His nature, then He would use all of His parts to the fullest. This would include a part of God’s natural parts that only a wife would be able to assuage.
This whole topic sort of came out in jest but then became a head-scratching issue and a rather new view of God and Goddess.
Can God know what organic orgasm is and if not, who is he then to tell humans how to use their sexuality?
If He does, then that would mean that there is a Mrs. God.
If there is a Mrs. God, would She allow Mr. God to use humans to reproduce?
To Her, it would seem like bestiality.
Are virgin births allowed or possible?
Chimera Gods all over the place?
Hybrid Gods?
Jesus/God, Sons of God?

Hmm?

Scripture does say, ---we created them---. Depending on how you understand scripture, this makes God as part of a society. An alien society.
We have always known that God, the One, was alien to us but the idea that God is one of many, is a truth that would change our point of view.
Are there female Gods?
Should God dictate human sexuality if He cannot know it?
Does God control the sexuality of other animals?
Does man have Dominion over the earth and Himself?
I do recall getting Dominion in Genesis.
Would a female God, or should it be Goddess, think highly of God’s hybrid and chimera sons?
Would She then not be having chimera and hybrid children Herself if She thinks it a good idea?
Can God know human sexuality without being fully a man?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

God’s Wife. Empty Re: God’s Wife.

Post by sophia Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:37 pm

It is my belief that God is and always has been both sexes....he /she has both organs and is whatever he/she needs to be at whatever given time..

you also might want to read about the god mother / goddess Sophia
she is often depicted as Gods consort
her is a site to read on
http://www.forministry.com/USCANONDEFOL1/Sophia.dsp

I think Sylvia Brown calls the God mother by a different name but cant think of it this very minute....

just some thoughts on this matter
sophia
sophia

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatest I am Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:56 am

sophia wrote:It is my belief that God is and always has been both sexes....he /she has both organs and is whatever he/she needs to be at whatever given time..

her is a site to read on

I think Sylvia Brown calls the God mother by a different name but cant think of it this very minute....

Cute. Having both sex organs makes self gratification easy. Perhaps this is why God is often showed as unmarried. Who needs a wife when we have what it takes for sex and we just do not need women.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

Post by sophia Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:19 am

okay I didnt realize I had to be exact in my wording.. Had assumed my meaning t would be understood .

God is both male and female. Just as YOU have both male and female. You have your male side and your female side. You CHOSE to be male in this period of time. Is not your etheric self the opposite of your physical self.

I know I am FEMALE and if my etheric self needs to step forward for a reason it is always a MALE just as your etheric body is FEMALE.

How arrogant of you to believe that the power that created all would not have the same power to be either male or female as a mere mortal does. How could one that omnipotent not be able to be which ever gender he/she chose to be at any given time.

And really I would like to believe God is busier than to sit around jacking off all day......please .......or hey maybe that is what he/she does......... new soul born ever second......... Shocked
and why would the energy of a God deny themself the pleasure of a wife or spouse.......... hence Sophia story. you know free will is free will anyway you bang it .....
sophia
sophia

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Greatest I am Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:03 am

sophia wrote:okay I didnt realize I had to be exact in my wording.. Had assumed my meaning t would be understood .

God is both male and female. Just as YOU have both male and female. You have your male side and your female side. You CHOSE to be male in this period of time. Is not your etheric self the opposite of your physical self.

I know I am FEMALE and if my etheric self needs to step forward for a reason it is always a MALE just as your etheric body is FEMALE.

How arrogant of you to believe that the power that created all would not have the same power to be either male or female as a mere mortal does. How could one that omnipotent not be able to be which ever gender he/she chose to be at any given time.

And really I would like to believe God is busier than to sit around jacking off all day......please .......or hey maybe that is what he/she does......... new soul born ever second......... Shocked
and why would the energy of a God deny themself the pleasure of a wife or spouse.......... hence Sophia story. you know free will is free will anyway you bang it .....

If you believe in a creator God, then you must know that, my way or hell, is not free choice at all, but an ultimatum. Right?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Back to top Go down

God’s Wife. Empty Mother Azna is the name of the Goddess according to Sylvia

Post by Isis Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:27 am

sophia wrote:It is my belief that God is and always has been both sexes....he /she has both organs and is whatever he/she needs to be at whatever given time..

her is a site to read on

Isis

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum