THE GNOSTIC WAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD

+3
angelfire
Apakhana
Admin
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD

Post by AsIAm Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:44 am

The_Passerby wrote:Divine Manna is Gnosis.

The stuff you gather and chew on. The stuff that feeds you and gives you life even in the middle of what seems like nowhere.... sunny
AsIAm
AsIAm

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD - Page 2 Empty Re: THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD

Post by Admin Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:18 am

AsIAm wrote:
Admin wrote:I am sure that many people had similar troubles grasping the concept of Yehoshua being a Messiah 2,000 years ago. History repeats itself over and over.

Ach, you're losin' me again. Smile As I said, although I am coming to understand your point, I don't necessarily agree with you. I think it's a stretch to compare my coming to understand your point with the difficulty that the Scribes and Pharisees had understanding who Jesus was. Either way, though, it's good conversation.
Who said anything about Scribes and Pharisees? It was not just they that did not recognise Yehoshua - I am very sure that the vast majority of ALL people around in that area, and at that time, did not recognise the living Lord Exclamation

Don't imagine that he went around the streets like David Blaine, doing magic here and there; indeed, even if he had, would people have automatically believed in him? There have always been plenty of magicians.

PLU ~ Bob Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2007-11-05

http://www.geocities.com/genuine.gnosis/index.html

Back to top Go down

Post by abu njoroge Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:55 am

I personally do not agree that there is some level of matter everywhere. There Is a place that is the origin of all light and sound. perhaps matter it self is a way of God experiencing itself?

abu njoroge

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2