THE GNOSTIC WAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God wants us to sin and repent to earn heaven.

Go down

God wants us to sin and repent to earn heaven. Empty God wants us to sin and repent to earn heaven.

Post by Greatest I am Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:15 am

God wants us to sin and repent to earn heaven.
As a Gnostic Christian it is my duty to show how Christian scripture should be interpreted to show how God can be logically found and understood.
Deuteronomy 32:4
He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

2 Peter 3:9 KJ
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
New Jerusalem
9 The
Lord is not being slow in carrying out his promises, as some people think he is; rather is he being patient with you, wanting nobody to be lost and everybody to be brought to repentance.
Follow the logic.
All that God creates is perfect.
God created evil. Sins are evil. Sins and evil are perfect as all of God’s works are.
All that is created was created by God and must be perfect.
It is God’s will that all repent. To repent, one must sin.
If God's will is not to be thwarted, all must and will sin.
If you believe scripture then why did God bring Satan/Talking snake to Eden and allow a supernatural being access to Eve. Not a fair confrontation at all. Right?
Further, if God creates all things then He creates our souls and natures. They are sinning natures.
If God did not want sin then all He would have to do is create us with non sinning natures.
Right?
He does not.
Why not?
Because He wants us to sin.
Sin’s value to God is to cause us to repent, so enjoy your sins and know that you will repent and be saved.
In this we have no free will. Hell is not an option since God’s will is that all be saved and His will cannot be thwarted.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum