THE GNOSTIC WAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD

+3
angelfire
Apakhana
Admin
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD Empty THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD

Post by Admin Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:52 am

The Holy Name or Word [of God] is itself the creative Power and Life force of the Universe.[1] This omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient Primordial Vibration is the very Essence of God – Pure Spiritual Energy. It is the sustainer of all life, and operates through its own subtle vibration resonating in/on the breath of every living being.[2] In most ancient languages one single term is used to express both “breath” and “spirit” (e.g. Hebrew = rûach; Greek = pneuma; Latin = spiritus; Sanskrit = prana) – the ancients must surely have known the significance – the HOLY BREATH or SPIRIT.

Jesus, like all other genuine Masters, would have actually revealed this Mystic Word / Name / Vibration (i.e. the “Holy Breath” = Spirit) to His close (dedicated) disciples. Only a living Master can reveal this greatest of all Mysteries to humanity. Scientists are beginning to understand these facts – e.g. that everything in the universe is actually vibrating, every atom and molecule – yet they will never discover the Primordial and Pure (ethereal) Vibration of God (the Spirit) unless they turn with humility, “like little children”, to the living Lord; for this SPIRIT / BREATH VIBRATION is not something that can be observed or measured with scientific instruments.

It should now be quite clear that when the original initiated apostles of Jesus were told by Him to baptise disciples into the 'Name' of the Father, Jesus was telling them to actually reveal – through Mystic initiation – this most sacred and ineffable Name / Word / Vibration, which resides in/on our breath. He was certainly not telling them merely to repeat His words like a 'parrot', as the orthodox churches do!

FOOTNOTES
:

[1] The word “UNIVERSE” may be derived from 'uni' = “one”, and 'verse' = "harmonic cycle" / "vibration", viz. the Logos, Primordial Vibration, or Creative Power of God. Also, according to the Bible, the Divine 'Name' and 'Word' [of God] are simply terms for ONE SINGLE ENTITY! (see e.g. Revelations 19:13 "...His Name is called The Word of God."
[2] See e.g. John 20:22 "And with that He (Jesus) breathed on them and said, 'Receive the Holy Spirit'."; compare Gen 2:7 "The LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.", and also: "He (God) moves upon the fringes of the breath. He makes the breath His messenger." Psalm 104:3-4 Most translations incorrectly give 'wind' instead of 'breath' (the primary meaning of the Hebrew rûach), as though God would use an element of weather as His messenger!
“But it is the Spirit in man, the 'breath' of the Almighty, that gives him Understanding.” Job 32:8

Now it should be clear what the following command of God actually means:
“Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord in vain.”
This has nothing to do with ‘blaspheming’, as the Divine Name of God cannot be spoken. The true (Spiritual) Name, as we have seen, is that Creative and Sustaining ‘Essence’ of all life – the very Breath (= Spirit) of God. Note that this commandment states that we must not “take” the Name in vain (i.e. take without value). The Divine Name or Word (i.e. the ‘Primordial Vibration’) resonates in each and every breath of air that we take (approx. 12,000 times every day). Not to be fully aware of (i.e. actually PERCEIVE, and thus genuinely esteem, value, and REALISE) this Spiritual and LIFE-GIVING Essence of God vibrating within each and every breath – this is indeed to ‘take’ the Name in vain!!! Cf. Job 32:8

PLU Very Happy

Last edited by Admin on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1350
Registration date : 2007-11-05

http://www.geocities.com/genuine.gnosis/index.html

Back to top Go down

THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD Empty Re: THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD

Post by Apakhana Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:17 am

Good angle! That is a clear explanation without getting hung up on the words themselves too! Alot of people think way too deep into things...

I know I do, and am trying to do better. I found out it's easier to experience something than to try to make sense of something intellectually.

!
Apakhana
Apakhana

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Back to top Go down

THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD Empty Re: THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:55 am

Agree completely, I think WE are the LIVING word of God, (when, like you say, we are aware of the blessed breath within us making us live, making us see and understand, making us know) a point I try to express to those who carry on and on about the scriptures being the word of God. Even the cannonized Bible says that the word was in the beginning with God, and was with God, and was God, and some book WASN'T around in the beginning, I don't care how you go around it.
Excellent post, Bob, you really gave me more food for thought, still munchin...

Back to top Go down

Post by angelfire Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:14 am

DarkChylde wrote:Agree completely, I think WE are the LIVING word of God, (when, like you say, we are aware of the blessed breath within us making us live, making us see and understand, making us know) a point I try to express to those who carry on and on about the scriptures being the word of God. Even the cannonized Bible says that the word was in the beginning with God, and was with God, and was God, and some book WASN'T around in the beginning, I don't care how you go around it.
Excellent post, Bob, you really gave me more food for thought, still munchin...

The scripture you are quoting above also says "the word was made flesh'". Nominal Christians take this to mean Jesus and only
Jesus. How wrong can ya get? When you are aquainted with the higher truths, its much easier to see them in the Bible, but
until you are, its not. It was given to me when I first came in contact with a higher truth, that I was not to discuss it with some-
one who was not prepared for it.

Bob,

I had a vision in which there was this incredible wind, louder and stronger than anything imaginable, yes, it was God. Your Post's
above tend to disclaim the wind theory, I know for sure that God is wind as well as breath. Isnt this fun?

peace to all

angelfire

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:20 pm

angelfire wrote:Bob,
I had a vision in which there was this incredible wind, louder and stronger than anything imaginable, yes, it was God. Your Post's above tend to disclaim the wind theory, I know for sure that God is wind as well as breath. Isnt this fun?

peace to all

Yes ~ the mystic inner sound of God's 'Voice' is often described as sounding like a 'wind', or 'thunder', or 'rushing water', or 'wings fluttering', or 'trumpets', etc.

e.g.

“The Spirit raised me (Ezekiel) up, and I heard behind me a great rushing Sound as the Glory of the Lord arose in its Abode.” (Ezekiel 3:12).

“I (Ezekiel) saw the Glory of the God of Israel coming from the east. His Voice was like the sound of a mighty torrent, and the Earth shone with His Glory.” (Ezekiel 43:2).

“Suddenly there came a Sound from Heaven like that of a mighty wind.” (Acts 2:2).

“My (an initiate’s) ear has heard the Sound like a trumpet… like the sound of many people, like a great high wind, like a tempest… The Sound which I hear is from Jerusalem – the Holy City.” (Psalms of Solomon 8:1-4).

See also the thread on the Mystic VOICE OF GOD here.

PLU Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theeternaliam Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:40 am

Light is the extreme vibration, Vibration to the max. Seeming to be still, yet still moving at the Speed of Light. At the same time, the Living Light is the Ineffable Name,the Roaring Silence, Living Water, constantly destroying,constantly creating anew. Ancient yet New
theeternaliam
theeternaliam

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by theeternaliam Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:50 am

Could matter be the appearance of this Vibration slowing down? Is Our Destiny to be(as fast as)Light? Can this "appearance" of The Light "slowed down"account for the illusion of time? This Spiritual Breath is the Fullness in which we have our Being. How could we have deceived ourselves to believe we "left the Fullness"? What a nightmare(quite literally). How can we leave eternity? Why would we choose to?
theeternaliam
theeternaliam

Back to top Go down

Post by BelzeBob Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:41 am

theeternaliam wrote:Could matter be the appearance of this Vibration slowing down? Is Our Destiny to be(as fast as)Light? Can this "appearance" of The Light "slowed down"account for the illusion of time? This Spiritual Breath is the Fullness in which we have our Being. How could we have deceived ourselves to believe we "left the Fullness"? What a nightmare(quite literally). How can we leave eternity? Why would we choose to?

Yes, almost. This is the cosmic formula:

The highest world has the highest density of vibrations and the lowest density of matter.
The lowest world has the lowest density of vibrations and the highest density of matter.

Example: a stone vs. sunlight.

You may have heard the expression "the seventh Heaven"? This expression refers to the esoteric teaching of worlds within worlds. This is usually presented in a cosmology with 7 worlds, or levels.
From another point of view there are even more than 7 worlds.

The Muslims still have this concept somewhat. They speak of 7 heavens.

I study "The Fourth Way" which is such an esoteric teaching. A fundamental principle in this teaching is that everything is material and everything has its vibration. Even light, even our thoughts and feelings. Even the soul, even GOD himself.
BelzeBob
BelzeBob

Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by theeternaliam Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:41 am

When you say everything is material, are you still implying that God is Light but that Light is sort of a super-material?(i don't know if that's a good phrase), or do yyou mean everything exists as light AND matter, perhaps in different dimensions. Or is it something I'm not getting?

Also, what makes the lowest world "bad". Is matter evil in this matter? Wink Why is higher vibrations better and matter corrupt? Is it because less Light means less consciousness/mindfulness/wisdom? Could you shed some Light on this matter?(Gad, I love puns) Laughing
theeternaliam
theeternaliam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:06 am

BelzeBob wrote:
theeternaliam wrote:Could matter be the appearance of this Vibration slowing down? Is Our Destiny to be(as fast as)Light? Can this "appearance" of The Light "slowed down"account for the illusion of time? This Spiritual Breath is the Fullness in which we have our Being. How could we have deceived ourselves to believe we "left the Fullness"? What a nightmare(quite literally). How can we leave eternity? Why would we choose to?

Yes, almost. This is the cosmic formula:

The highest world has the highest density of vibrations and the lowest density of matter.
The lowest world has the lowest density of vibrations and the highest density of matter.

Example: a stone vs. sunlight.

You may have heard the expression "the seventh Heaven"? This expression refers to the esoteric teaching of worlds within worlds. This is usually presented in a cosmology with 7 worlds, or levels.
From another point of view there are even more than 7 worlds.

The Muslims still have this concept somewhat. They speak of 7 heavens.

I study "The Fourth Way" which is such an esoteric teaching. A fundamental principle in this teaching is that everything is material and everything has its vibration. Even light, even our thoughts and feelings. Even the soul, even GOD himself.

The Law of 7 and 3...

3 fold - physical nature, mental nature, and spiritual nature. 7 kingdoms of which this 3 fold is spread upon... the lower 3 earthly kingdoms, the higher 3 heavenly kingdoms, and the middle kingdom of man which is heir to both heaven and earth. This is the nature of our individual cosmology, according to some.

Although law of 7 and 3 refer to the Law of Octaves, probably one of the most important things I have ever come to know.

Back to top Go down

Post by BelzeBob Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:32 pm

theeternaliam wrote:When you say everything is material, are you
still implying that God is Light but that Light is sort of a
super-material?(i don't know if that's a good phrase), or do yyou mean
everything exists as light AND matter, perhaps in different dimensions.
Or is it something I'm not getting?

Also, what makes the lowest world "bad". Is matter evil in this matter? Wink
Why is higher vibrations better and matter corrupt? Is it because less
Light means less consciousness/mindfulness/wisdom? Could you shed some
Light on this matter?(Gad, I love puns) Laughing

Higher vibration=higher level of freedom. Higher level of joy/ecstacy. Higher level of consciousness. Please do see my posts here:
https://gnosis.forumotion.com/apologetics-f10/heaven-hell-where-what-are-they-t57.htm

The_Passerby wrote:
The Law of 7 and 3...

3 fold - physical nature, mental nature, and spiritual nature. 7 kingdoms of which this 3 fold is spread upon... the lower 3 earthly kingdoms, the higher 3 heavenly kingdoms, and the middle kingdom of man which is heir to both heaven and earth. This is the nature of our individual cosmology, according to some.

Although law of 7 and 3 refer to the Law of Octaves, probably one of the most important things I have ever come to know.

The law of 3 is the law of 3 forces; affirming, denying, reconciling.
The law of 7 is the law of octaves, yes.

You may look at this website:
http://www.rahul.net/raithel/otfw/

And/or read the book "In search of the Miraculous" by P.D Ouspensky. Here these laws are clearly defined. I don't think you fully understand these laws yet. As different things tend to become mixed with each other and meanings become corrupted.

The symbol that incorporates these 2 fundamental cosmic laws, the Enneagram:
THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD Enneagram3
BelzeBob
BelzeBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:33 pm

BelzeBob wrote:
The_Passerby wrote:
The Law of 7 and 3...

The law of 3 is the law of 3 forces; affirming, denying, reconciling.
The law of 7 is the law of octaves, yes.

You may look at this website:
http://www.rahul.net/raithel/otfw/

And/or read the book "In search of the Miraculous" by P.D Ouspensky. Here these laws are clearly defined. I don't think you fully understand these laws yet. As different things tend to become mixed with each other and meanings become corrupted.

The symbol that incorporates these 2 fundamental cosmic laws, the Enneagram:
THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD Enneagram3

That stuff about the, lets say, the 7 kingdoms and 3 fold nature is something esoteric about the inner cosmogony of man. But that aside, I am very aware of the Laws, lol. The Law of 3, as I perceive it is in the pattern of male/female/child, which is the Active force/reflective force/neutralizing force (third force). And I do understand the 7 steps, or sequences within the 3, and the shock the interval of the the third and forth interval and the illusion of completion associated with the "vibration" which the human mind perceives as a whole note, when it is truly a half note, thus an illusion of wholeness, often creating a twist, where the action is forced/or pushed back upon itself - hence one must keep their path straight, seek to be in conscious submission. Although the 7 in terms of vibration are a whole, they are also a whole unto themselves, as each note initiates its own vibration/sequence and the one to follow. I know about Gurdijeff and some of the things that were taught...

I use the pattern of male/female for a reason that many are unaware of in regards the pattern of male/female/child, which pattern permeates all things.

Back to top Go down

Post by BelzeBob Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:51 pm

Passerby

I'm sorry, but your understandings are not correct. There are many mistakes in what you write about the laws of 3 and 7.
For an exact understanding you have to go to the source. As far as I'm aware that would be in the book I just recommended.
(In search of the Miraculous, by Ouspensky)

Or of course you can try to find a teacher who knows this teaching involving these cosmic laws.
Then a book may not be needed.

It's a very large teaching and there's no room for inexactitudes.
It must be tramsmitted and received in a completely unadulterated form.

It is not "philosophy", it is physics . Or mathematics.

There is no room for relativity when discussing the laws that govern the Universe.
With everything else yes, but not with the laws. These laws are definite and unchangeable.

smile. Smile BB
BelzeBob
BelzeBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:42 am

BelzeBob wrote:Passerby

I'm sorry, but your understandings are not correct. There are many mistakes in what you write about the laws of 3 and 7.
For an exact understanding you have to go to the source. As far as I'm aware that would be in the book I just recommended.
(In search of the Miraculous, by Ouspensky)

Or of course you can try to find a teacher who knows this teaching involving these cosmic laws.
Then a book may not be needed.

It's a very large teaching and there's no room for inexactitudes.
It must be tramsmitted and received in a completely unadulterated form.

It is not "philosophy", it is physics . Or mathematics.

There is no room for relativity when discussing the laws that govern the Universe.
With everything else yes, but not with the laws. These laws are definite and unchangeable.

smile. Smile BB

heh ok. I never said the Laws were not definite or unchangeable. To be honest the whole display of the Yaweh is an aspect of the laws. I don't need to know the physics or the mathematics to perceive and understand the laws, because I know them from a completely higher source. I perceive them just be being, I always have, and they are throughout the scriptures.

Please, if you will, explain the Law of Octaves, in regards the piano and what is perceived out of the reality of it, what is the mystery between the 3rd and 4rd interval?

Interesting enough, I made one mention of the Law of Octaves, explaining the reality of the Law of Octaves partially as it correlates to the scale of the piano of the octave sequence (as each key is a sequence unto itself, as the pattern is holographic), and you say that it is physics. Of course it is? What is it that is not physics? The saying, "Judge not lest ye be judged," is an aspect of a reality of physics and refers to a Law, but does that make Yeshua a Physicists? No, but he was a Mystic.

I recognized from your name that you have studied Gurdijeff, I know about the tales of Belzebob (although I must admit I have never read it, actually). While I respect Gurdijeff and I am going to get that book, I have been meaning to, however I understand the laws through different means, natural means even. However I would say if one doesn't understand the Divine Pattern, the reality of male/female/child, it would be difficult for them to really understand what I am talking about, because it is imbued and holds together everything, it can't be negated nor dismissed, nor can IT have any inexactitudes. There is no movement of the laws, which do not follow suit to this divine pattern and the mysteries which are presented and multiplied through such a pattern.

Back to top Go down

Post by BelzeBob Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:24 am

Hi Passerby!

You're right; the musical scale is a representation of the law of 7.

I cannot do justice to this very large and complex subject in a post.
Please get a hold of "In search..." and read Gurdjieff's explanations.

(there are only 2 intervals in the law of 7. Read about it.)

The law of 3; yes - affirming/denying/reconciling

B

(Then let's talk later. It's a very difficult subject. Very Happy )
BelzeBob
BelzeBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:39 am

BelzeBob wrote:Hi Passerby!

You're right; the musical scale is a representation of the law of 7.

I cannot do justice to this very large and complex subject in a post.
Please get a hold of "In search..." and read Gurdjieff's explanations.

(there are only 2 intervals in the law of 7. Read about it.)

The law of 3; yes - affirming/denying/reconciling

B

(Then let's talk later. It's a very difficult subject. Very Happy )

I will be getting the book shortly. Yes the two intervals between mi and fa, as well as si and do. The Law of 7 is within the Law of 3, what this shows is an example of what I was say is the Divine Pattern. The interval betwen mi and fa, would be the transitional period from active---reflective/passive, a similar interval begins between si and do.

Back to top Go down

Post by BelzeBob Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:26 am

No no no no.

Read!

Very Happy (I'm not "angry". But I have the object to what you're saying as it's not correct at all. The law of 7 is not "within the law of 3" f.ex. Read. Reading is good. Btw - the only authors worth reading on this subject are:

G.I Gurdjieff
P.D Ouspensky
Maurice Nicoll and
Rodney Collin.

I have to say that as there are many truth-distorters out there. Well-meaning people maybe, but distorters nevertheless.) bounce
BelzeBob
BelzeBob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:38 pm

BelzeBob wrote:No no no no.

Read!

Very Happy (I'm not "angry". But I have the object to what you're saying as it's not correct at all. The law of 7 is not "within the law of 3" f.ex. Read. Reading is good. Btw - the only authors worth reading on this subject are:

G.I Gurdjieff
P.D Ouspensky
Maurice Nicoll and
Rodney Collin.

I have to say that as there are many truth-distorters out there. Well-meaning people maybe, but distorters nevertheless.) bounce

Ok. Well for the perspective, I was looking in this pattern, which is a pattern of replication. There is a 3 fold nature of the body, within this 3 fold nature are 7 centers/chakra's. Or colors, while there are 7 colors, 3 primary and 3 seconary, with a mixture of the primary and secondary being a tertiary color, mostly they all result in a brown. However black and white are excluded, as two color principles although not a creation from mixing, does not make a different color only darkens or lights what is. But there are three color sets, Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary. 7 colors - 3 color classes.

I am going to read the site that you gave me,

but isn't the the Octave... as presented below? When I see it, I see as an observation the 7 musical notes within the 3 sequences. There are 2 intervals; the sequence before the Mi and Fa interval could be seen as the Active force, between Fa-La Reflective force, and Si-Do, harmonizing force. Are you saying that the seven notes don't have 3 fold nature in regards their intervals? Perhaps I worded wrong, but I am not seeing where you are getting at now. I know the Law of 7 is one thing and the Law of 3 another, but I am referring to the scale and the intervals.

Active --------------------Reflective ------------Harmonizing

Male ----------------------Female---------------Child

Or BETTER SAID Active----harmonizing----reflective/passive

THE TRUE 'SPIRIT'/'BREATH'/'WORD'/'NAME' OF GOD Pianoctave1

Perhaps this isn't relative in that manner. I know what the Law of 3 is, I know the law of 7 is, the process of 7 - I just always thought their was a threefoldness to the Octave because of the 2 intervals. I know of the ninefoldness.

Back to top Go down

Post by BelzeBob Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:52 pm

He he, it's a difficult subject. Give it time. And make sure you have good sources for info.
(Now you do Smile )
BelzeBob
BelzeBob

Back to top Go down

Post by AsIAm Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:13 pm

Admin wrote:The Holy Name or Word [of God] is itself the creative Power and Life force of the Universe.[1] This omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient Primordial Vibration is the very Essence of God – Pure Spiritual Energy. It is the sustainer of all life, and operates through its own subtle vibration resonating in the breath of every living being.[2] In most ancient languages one single term is used to express both “breath” and “spirit” (e.g. Hebrew = rûach; Greek = pneuma; Latin = spiritus; Sanskrit = prana) – the ancients must surely have known the significance – the HOLY BREATH or SPIRIT. Jesus, like all other genuine Masters, would have actually revealed this Mystic Word / Name / Vibration (i.e. the “Holy Breath” = Spirit) to His close (dedicated) disciples. Only a living Master can reveal this greatest of all Mysteries to humanity. Scientists are beginning to understand these facts – e.g. that everything in the universe is actually vibrating, every atom and molecule – yet they will never discover the Primordial and Pure (ethereal) Vibration of God (the Spirit) unless they turn with humility, “like little children”, to the living Lord; for it is not something that can be observed or measured with scientific instruments. It should now be quite clear that when the original initiated apostles of Jesus were told by Him to baptise disciples into the 'Name' of the Father, Jesus was telling them to actually reveal – through Mystic initiation – this most sacred and ineffable Name / Word / Vibration, which resides in our breath. He was certainly not telling them merely to repeat His words like a 'parrot', as the orthodox churches do!

Bob, this is interesting and I would agree for the most part. But I would not call this a simple explanation that an 11-year-old would understand (as you requested from Geoff in another current discussion). How about: "'Spirit' is the vibration that was, is and always will be the creative force underlying all of life and existence." That's simply said. Would you go with that?

You also say above: "yet they will never discover the Primordial and Pure (etheral) Vibration of God (the Spirit) unless they turn with humility, "like little children", to the living Lord..." I am wondering how you define "the living Lord" (or perhaps I misread - are you quoting someone else?). I'm trying to understand what you believe to be "The Spirit" and the process through which a person directly connects to "The Spirit." I have my own understanding, and I'm needing a bit more explanation to really get what you are saying (particularly since we know already that we have different understandings of Jesus, and to me "the living Lord" is Jesus but I'm guessing that is not necessarily what you are implying here). Thanks!
AsIAm
AsIAm

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:58 am

AsIAm wrote:

Bob, this is interesting and I would agree for the most part. But I would not call this a simple explanation that an 11-year-old would understand (as you requested from Geoff in another current discussion). How about: "'Spirit' is the vibration that was, is and always will be the creative force underlying all of life and existence." That's simply said. Would you go with that?
Yes, I would agree with that; but it must also be stated and understood that this VIBRATION is within/upon our BREATH. It is this which gives us life, and which we should KNOW and be 'AT-ONE' with.

You also say above: "yet they will never discover the Primordial and Pure (etheral) Vibration of God (the Spirit) unless they turn with humility, "like little children", to the living Lord..." I am wondering how you define "the living Lord" (or perhaps I misread - are you quoting someone else?). I'm trying to understand what you believe to be "The Spirit" and the process through which a person directly connects to "The Spirit." I have my own understanding, and I'm needing a bit more explanation to really get what you are saying (particularly since we know already that we have different understandings of Jesus, and to me "the living Lord" is Jesus but I'm guessing that is not necessarily what you are implying here). Thanks!
I understand that Yehoshua had disciples who followed Him 2,000 years ago (when he was LIVING ON EARTH i.e. a living Master), and to whom He revealed great Mysteries in private - things which must not be revealed to "outsiders". Now, even though the orthodox canonical New Testament has gone through a rigid editing process which tried to exclude any such references to secret knowledge (gnosis), there still remains a few allusions to it. (I will quote them if you wish). This sacred Knowledge is only available (as far as I know) through a 'living' Master by way of INITIATION (the NT/Yehoshua calls it "FIRE" BAPTISM ~ Matthew 3:11 & Acts 2:3). This INITIATION/BAPTISM reveals a very practical method of Mystic Meditation on the four attributes of Mystic LIFE (i.e. LIGHT, SOUND, NAME, & NECTAR - called the fourfold path by Buddha - but misunderstood by most Buddhists).

By having a genuine 'living' Spiritual Guide/Teacher/Initiator, who can reveal this Mystic Knowledge in a very practical way, eliminates all necessity for any intellectual capability - it is not a method of reading or study or any kind of intellectual process - it is purely PRACTICAL = "hands on" MEDITATION.

Simple enough for a child to practice.

Hope you understand ~ Bob Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AsIAm Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:22 am

Admin wrote:I understand that Yehoshua had disciples who followed Him 2,000 years ago (when he was LIVING ON EARTH i.e. a living Master), and to whom He revealed great Mysteries in private - things which must not be revealed to "outsiders". Now, even though the orthodox canonical New Testament has gone through a rigid editing process which tried to exclude any such references to secret knowledge (gnosis), there still remains a few allusions to it. (I will quote them if you wish). This sacred Knowledge is only available (as far as I know) through a 'living' Master by way of INITIATION (the NT/Yehoshua calls it "FIRE" BAPTISM ~ Matthew 3:11 & Acts 2:3). This INITIATION/BAPTISM reveals a very practical method of Mystic Meditation on the four attributes of Mystic LIFE (i.e. LIGHT, SOUND, NAME, & NECTAR - called the fourfold path by Buddha - but misunderstood by most Buddhists).

By having a genuine 'living' Spiritual Guide/Teacher/Initiator, who can reveal this Mystic Knowledge in a very practical way, eliminates all necessity for any intellectual capability - it is not a method of reading or study or any kind of intellectual process - it is purely PRACTICAL = "hands on" MEDITATION.

Simple enough for a child to practice.

Hope you understand ~ Bob Very Happy

So when you say "Living Lord" you are referring to this "genuine 'living' Spiritual Guide/Teacher/INitiator"? I am understanding you now. I have a little different understanding myself, but that's fine. I'm coming to better understand your points, thanks for explaining again. (Sometimes it takes a few times to grasp a new concept).

One more question if I may: regarding the four attributes of Mystic LIFE: I understand LIGHT, SOUND and NAME. What is the NECTAR?
AsIAm
AsIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:50 am

AsIAm wrote:So when you say "Living Lord" you are referring to this "genuine 'living' Spiritual Guide/Teacher/INitiator"? I am understanding you now. I have a little different understanding myself, but that's fine. I'm coming to better understand your points, thanks for explaining again. (Sometimes it takes a few times to grasp a new concept).
I am sure that many people had similar troubles grasping the concept of Yehoshua being a Messiah 2,000 years ago. History repeats itself over and over.

One more question if I may: regarding the four attributes of Mystic LIFE: I understand LIGHT, SOUND and NAME. What is the NECTAR?
In the Hebrew scriptures it is known as "Manna", the NT refers to it as "living water"/"bread from Heaven", other scriptures refer to it as "ambrosia", "amrita", "nectar", etc. - it is the mystical sacred 'food'/'sustenance'.

See also HERE : https://gnosis.forumotion.com/mystic-experiences-f6/the-mystic-food-t46.htm#54

PLU ~ Bob Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:51 am

Divine Manna is Gnosis.

Back to top Go down

Post by AsIAm Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:42 am

Admin wrote:I am sure that many people had similar troubles grasping the concept of Yehoshua being a Messiah 2,000 years ago. History repeats itself over and over.

Ach, you're losin' me again. Smile As I said, although I am coming to understand your point, I don't necessarily agree with you. I think it's a stretch to compare my coming to understand your point with the difficulty that the Scribes and Pharisees had understanding who Jesus was. Either way, though, it's good conversation.
AsIAm
AsIAm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next