THE GNOSTIC WAY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Noah would says No to God, or be a Traitor to Jesus, says do

Go down

Noah would says No to God, or be a Traitor to Jesus, says do Empty Noah would says No to God, or be a Traitor to Jesus, says do

Post by Greatest I am Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:22 am

Noah would says No to God, or be a Traitor to Jesus, says do onto others rule?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU&feature=related

Can you think like an adult?

One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself .
One should not treat others in ways that one would not like to be treated

Do unto others as a Golden rule is all that man would likely have to follow to end most if not all of human suffering at the hands of other humans.

If God himself lived by this rule, none of the woes inflicted on us via Adam and Eve would be with us today.

The moral and right thing for Noah to do was say no to God thus choosing to follow Jesus. This would also apply to Abraham when asked to sacrifice his son.

Both instances show God asking others to act immorally.

These are the highlights of the many times in scripture where God makes men act in an immoral way.

Noah and Abraham, and in a sense, Jesus, would torch the ark. That or not build it at all and thus force God to find another way to reboot his once perfect systems. Why he allowed perfection to go to imperfection is still a mystery as no intelligent God would allow such back sliding.

If Noah believed in the sanctity of human life, and lived by Jesus’ command to do to your neighbor as yourself....he would refuse to build the ark. It is a moral issue, Had Noah done that, God would have had to kill everyone, or no one.
This sort of moral position is upheld occasionally when a person refuses to back down, even at the cost of his life. We revere a person like this, call them heroes. This is NOT the cloth Noah was cut from. How can we say Noah was a man of God when he would not follow Jesus’ first rule?

We picture Noah in heaven but I would say that it is better to shovel coal in hell than to spend eternity watching friends, neighbors and our children in torture and flame forever.
Only a sick mind would conceive of such a situation or wish it upon anyone.
That is how mentally challenged Noah would have had to be to build the means of man’s genocide.

Yet Christians, Catholics and Muslims revere such an immoral patriarch.

Are you all as crazy as Noah had to be?

Did Noah act in a sane manner or is he now in hell paying for not following the teachings of God/Jesus or the teachings of the Bible itself?

Romans 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Is genocide always evil?

Is a God who kills when he can just as easily cure a moral God?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am
Greatest I am

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down